All 21 art Reviews

Letting Go - updated Letting Go - updated

Amazing work man. I really like it. I also dig the response of Hooman! so extra stars.

Chapter 3: Silva's Light Chapter 3: Silva's Light

I love it. the soft lighting on the tress and plants is great. The bird is also really well done, very stylized but very good. Great piece.

SkyrisDesign responds:

Thank you!

Giger Giger

I really like this, you've definitely captured the "Giger" vibe. I especially like the nose and the "Alien" style mouth inside the mouth. Great work man.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you dude, much appreciated. :)

Disney Paint-Over: Kida Disney Paint-Over: Kida

Amazing, the depth you've added is just unreal. The light from her necklace, and the hard points in the beam of light around her are perfect. Great work.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks much! :) Glad you liked the depth I was able to add to it. :)

Underworld Army Underworld Army

I love the detail in the armor. each of the guys has slightly different armor and it's all great. Awesome work.

Creepy Easter Creepy Easter

I love the stylization of the funny. Great work, a bit dark. And any Jazza fan gets bonuses!

Andreeew responds:

Thank you! These comments mean a lot for me. :)

Feathers Feathers

Great work, I love the shading. The use of the soft shading on her cheeks and her shoulder works beautifully with the hard shading on the rest of her. Awesome work.

Chapter 1: Tower of Ambagis Chapter 1: Tower of Ambagis

This is a great painting. I love how you've built the landscape up and around us in the middle area, It gives this piece immense depth. Great work, I'm all ready looking forward to more.

SkyrisDesign responds:

Thanks! :D

If it ain't fixed... If it ain't fixed...

Great work, I love the whole feel of this one.

Broke My Sleep* Broke My Sleep*

I really like the colors, and details. I love the candle, I lol'd a bit. This is great, and I agree that it has lots of empty space, but I'm not sure if filling it would improve or distract. Great Work.